Monday, January 4, 2010

My Favorite Spot for Writing

Writing Needs Space and Time





Do you have somewhere nice and quiet or a corner that you feel good when you pen down on something? Most writers do. So, do I.

I, too, feel that some places make me feel comfortable and relaxed when I write. There are many places that I feel motivated to do some writing.

As seen on the picture, that is one of my my favorite spots or places where I feel like writing, writing about something worth writing about.

Writing is not just arranging texts and making meaning; it's about being and living. We write to learn and to actually experience life and living. So, we need space and time and the narrator, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Future of Teaching: Preparing Students as Self-Taught Learners

  The Future of Teaching: Preparing Students as Self-Taught Learners Janpha Thadphoothon In today’s rapidly changing world, teachers face a ...