Wednesday, May 8, 2019

In memoriam of Dr Chote Yaemsaeng, a teacher

In Memoriam of Dr Chote Yaemsaeng



What I still vividly remember about Dr Chote Yaemsaeng is his inquisitive mind, his eagerness to learn and to discuss academic matters. He was a true academic, a math teacher, and a capable educationist.

Dr Yaemsaeng and i once had a long conversation on English and mathematics. He asked me about my love of languages, especially the English language. He told me that he was not that good at English, but he enjoyed solving math problems. How did I become a proficient English speaker? How do I learn English?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Should Thailand Have the Ministry of Climate Change and Environment (MOCCE)?

  Should Thailand Have the Ministry of Climate Change and Environment (MOCCE)? Janpha Thadphoothon Hi, I'm Janpha Thadphoothon, and I...