Monday, July 13, 2020

Technology and Society

This note is a result of my brief meditation at Panya Asom, the Pavillion of Wisdom, located in my garden. Every evening, I would sip tea and reflect on current and past news and events that I have heard or read. I then jot down on a piece of paper before putting it on the Internet like this one.

Sometimes, I could not find any idea worth hitting jotting down. 


Technology involves not only new tools and functions but new paradigms.

 
Technology has significantly revolutionized our society, including education and learning. In has transformed the landscape and terrains of our geography and society, affecting our way of life, how we live, relate to one another, and find meaning in existence.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ประเด็นเรื่องการสอนคำหยาบคาย (Issues of SOTL in ELT) ในชั้นเรียนภาษาอังกฤษ

การจัดการกับคำหยาบ (Profane Language) ในการสอนภาษาอังกฤษ: แนวทางและข้อคิดเห็น Janpha Thadphoothon, Ed D  ในสถานการณ์การสอนภาษาอังกฤษ (ELT) ท...