Thursday, December 3, 2020

My Blog for EL317 Reading and Writing 4

Purposes of the Blog

A blog is a website. This is where I can post and share my writing, my stories, and pictures.


This is my blog. It was created to support my learning of English at the Faculty of Arts, Dhurakij Pundit University in Bangkok, Thailand.

First of all, let me tell you about myself. My name is Janpha Thadphoothon.


In this blog, I will post some of my notes and tidbits related to the lessons I am taking.

1. Stress

What is stress?


Causes of Stress



Ways to Reduce / Avoid Stress

Stress is normal for humans We all have experienced it. There are many ways to deal with stress.

1. Exercise

When you exercise, you feel relaxed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Future of Teaching: Preparing Students as Self-Taught Learners

  The Future of Teaching: Preparing Students as Self-Taught Learners Janpha Thadphoothon In today’s rapidly changing world, teachers face a ...