Thursday, March 4, 2021

Essay: Why I Love Thailand - 4-Square Method

How to Use the 4-square Method to Write an Essay


 This is an example of how you can use the 4-square method to help you write a five-paragraph essay.







“Why I love Thailand”

There are many great countries in the world, but I love Thailand the most. I love Thailand and I have three reasons to support why I love it so much. The aim of this essay is to explain why I love Thailand. I love it because of the food, the beauty, and the friendly people.

 



The first reason is the delicious food. Thailand has a variety of food. It is not expensive. The food is also clean and good for health. I am happy when I eat Thai food.

 

 



The second reason is the beauty of the country. Thailand has a lot of beautiful mountains. There are lovely beaches. The flowers are also very beautiful. The beauty of Thailand, I can guarantee, is second to none.

 



 

The third reason is the friendliness of Thai people. Thai people love to smile. They often help each other and strangers. They are polite. Obviously, Thai people are kind and friendly.

  

In summary, I love Thailand because of three reasons. The food is great. The country is beautiful. The people are also friendly. Personally, I think Thailand is the best place in the world. Welcome to Thailand

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ประเด็นเรื่องการสอนคำหยาบคาย (Issues of Profane Language) ในชั้นเรียนภาษาอังกฤษ

 การจัดการกับคำหยาบ (Profane Language) ในการสอนภาษาอังกฤษ: แนวทางและข้อคิดเห็น เริ่มต้นด้วยการเข้าใจประเด็น ในสถานการณ์การสอนภาษาอังกฤษที่เป...