Monday, June 6, 2022

New Development in Google's Dialogflow (2022)

AI and Dialogflow Conversation Agents By Janpha Thadphoothon While I was having my favorite cup of coffee (Americano), I browsed through Facebook and Google, which happed to make my coffee taste bitter. I came upon a question asked by someone and the question struck my attention. It had won my attention. That question is about artificial intelligence (AI) and chatbots. The inquirer asked this question: "Is a chatbot a form of AI?" I did not read the answers but I was captivated by the link made and the skeptical tone of the question. avatar ENGLISH-X A conversation agent powered by Google's Dialogflow AI technology with the aim to promote English language teaching and learning. English-X is designed and programmed by Asst. Prof. Dr. Janpha Thadphoothon, Business English Program, Dhurakij Pundit University. in Bangkok, Thailand Dialogflow LogoPOWERED BY what would you do after breakfast?If I were so, I would do nothing. How about you? What would you do?volume_upI would read and drink coffee. I like them.I would read and drink coffee. I like them.. I see. Will that make you happy?volume_upDefinitely, yesI can't believe that! What's next?volume_upNext is your turn.The next thing is your question. What is it?volume_upYou ask me something about the weather.A bit windy.volume_upHot tooYou are happy. I am glad to hear this. What makes you feel this way?volume_upYou make me feel special. That's why I like you.You make me feel special. That's why I like you.. I am glad to hear this.volume_up Ask something... mic

No comments:

Post a Comment

การใช้ Interested / Interesting (Adj.) / Interest (V.)

การใช้  Interested / Interesting (Adj.)  / Interest (V.)   ผศ. ดร. จันทร์พา ทัดภูธร การใช้คำศัพท์ interesting / interested นั้นค่อนข้างยากสำ...