Saturday, November 4, 2023

เพลง English Camp สำหรับทุกคน

 



1, เพลง OH ! ENGLISH CAMP


OH ! ENGLISH CAMP

OH ! ENGLISH CAMP MAKES ME HAPPY.

We all enjoy being together.

OH! ENGLISH CAMP MAKES ME HAPPY.
Happy Happy


2. เพลง Ice Cream

Ice Cream - Ice Cream

You like Ice Cream

I like Ice Cream

You and I like Ice Cream

Ice Cream

Ice Cream


3. IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT


If you’re and you know it - IT CLAP YOUR HANDS

(CLAP, CLAP)   (2 TIMES)

IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT


THEN YOU REALLY WANT TO SHOW IT

IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT

CLAP YOUR HANDS

(CLAP, CLAP)

 

STAMP YOUR FEET (STAMP STAMP)

NOD YOU HEAD    (NOD NOD)

SHOUT HOORAY    (HOOLAY!)


4. เพลง What do you like?

What do you like?

Teacher: What do you like? What do you like?

Students: I like cake. / Bread / Cheese / 

Teacher : Do you like to go home?

Students Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.


5. เพลง I will buy shirts.
I will buy shirts. I will buy shirts.
And….the shoes.

I will buy shoes. I will buy shoes.
And…the shirts.



 6. Eat Banana
Eat Banana Eat Eat Banana Eat Eat
Banana Eat
Ur Ur Ur Ur

Go Banana Go Go
Banana Go Go
Banana Go
Ur Ur Ur Ur
[Fly, Fight / Dance, Kick. Sit, Kiss… ]

7. เพลง Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear [Name],

Happy Birthday to you.




1 comment:

  1. I was able to win back my Ex lover with the help of.... Thanks to [[Dr.mac]] @yahoo. com..........

    ReplyDelete

On Embracing Uncertainty

On Embracing Uncertainty By Janpha Thadphoothon I'm not a scientist nor a mathematician; I'm just an ordinary language teacher. Some...