Sunday, June 23, 2019

Many Pictures, One Story - Phuket

Many Pictures, One Story - Phuket



“Why I Love Phuket”

By Janpha Thadphoothon


The Road map Square


Have you been to Phuket? It’s a very beautiful island in the south of Thailand. Phuket is known as the Pearl of
the Andaman. I have been to Phuket and I love it. There are three reasons why I love Phuket.


Map of Phuket















Firstly, Phuket has a lot of beautiful beaches. The sea water is clean and clear.




Phuket has lots of beautiful beaches.



Secondly, Phuket has a lot of good food. The food is not too expensive. You can try foods from all over the world here.




Phuket has great food.



Thirdly, the people in Phuket are friendly. They welcome visitors and ready to help you. 


People in Phuket are friendly.


Phuket is a beautiful place to visit. I’m happy when I visit Phuket. Why not book your flight now? Pack your luggage and come now to Phuket. See you soon.


My video




No comments:

Post a Comment

ประเด็นเรื่องการสอนคำหยาบคาย (Issues of SOTL in ELT) ในชั้นเรียนภาษาอังกฤษ

การจัดการกับคำหยาบ (Profane Language) ในการสอนภาษาอังกฤษ: แนวทางและข้อคิดเห็น Janpha Thadphoothon, Ed D  ในสถานการณ์การสอนภาษาอังกฤษ (ELT) ท...