Friday, April 24, 2020

A Personal Account of the Snow Experience

Snow Experience (My Personal Account)

If you are a person from a warmer climate like Thailand or Singapore, you are more likely to love cooler climate, better still a cold one. You would love to be somewhere nice and cold with snow - in short - you would want to experience the cold or alpine climate. Am I right?



In this very short blog, I should give an account of my own experience of being in the snow. This may sound silly for some, esp. if you are from places with cold weather like Alaska or Canada.

This very concept is the one happening when a person from a tropical climate region experiences a lot of snow (usually) for the first time.

The video clip I am showing you below was filmed using a small smartphone when I was visiting Sapporo in northern Japan in early 2019. Watch it so you will understand what I mean by the SNOW Experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment

ประเด็นเรื่องการสอนคำหยาบคาย (Issues of Profane Language) ในชั้นเรียนภาษาอังกฤษ

 การจัดการกับคำหยาบ (Profane Language) ในการสอนภาษาอังกฤษ: แนวทางและข้อคิดเห็น เริ่มต้นด้วยการเข้าใจประเด็น ในสถานการณ์การสอนภาษาอังกฤษที่เป...