Sunday, July 25, 2021

The Animal Faces

The Fate of People with Animal Faces

I don't know if you've heard of this story - the story of people whose faces resemble the faces of some animals like the face of a monkey. Have you heard anything similar to these things?



I have heard these stories and would like to share them with you. They were the stories of adults. I was told or rather overheard them from the elderly people in my neighborhood. 




To me, I think it's probably true. I have a career selling groceries in the middle of a market in the heart of Bangkok.

My mother pointed to the fruit shop opposite my storefront and said, “Look at that old man's face. Did you notice anything? I looked toward the direction the finger was pointing. I saw that the fruit seller, Ajao, his face, looked like a chimpanzee.”  I am sorry I don't want to be rude, but it was my impression.

That is to say when looking at the shape of the face on the side, the front of the head lifts up. Looking down, you can see that your mouth is protruding and your chin is shortened. when looking from a distance He looked like a chimpanzee guarding a fruit shop. I thought he looked so funny. 

My mother said that, according to the ancient Chinese textbook, a book of physiognomy, people's faces revealed their traits and characters. The textbook says that a person who looks like that person, a Chimpanzee,  will be rich. (His heart wouldn't be as fierce as an animal.) 

A couple of weeks after Mom had told me about Ajek, something happened to him. It appeared that Ajak whose face resembled the face of the monkey won two lottery tickets for the 1st prize, making him rich instantly. You know, it was hard for me to believe it. But you have to believe it. 

Many years had passed. But the teachings the elderly had taught me were still echoing in his head. One day, I was tidying up in front of the store to prepare for the morning sale. There was a male voice saying, “Ladda, didn't you buy cayenne pepper today? "In front of your shop, I can't see any cayenne pepper.” 

I looked up at the voice of the man who sold the cayenne pepper. his face really looks like a pig. Short and stout stature, bloated belly, white body, especially the nose is really big like a pig. His demeanor is a kind person. smile all the time. I forced myself not to laugh.

While talking to him, I felt relaxed, and the interaction was warm. So I said, "Bring it on, ah, Bae, send it next week, uh, take 5 kg." 

The pepper seller had already written down the order and walked away in a good mood. I think that if the teachings of Tie Me are true, this person must be rich like the monkey face. 

Again. And it's unbelievable that less than two years have passed. The man whose face and body resembled a pig ordered a lot of ground pepper. His business was successful. He sold it ​​to Hong Kong.
This made him incredibly rich. If I mention this brand of cayenne pepper, I am sure that you will recognize the famous brand. 

We can see them everywhere - the people whose faces resemble animal faces. We might see them in markets and department stores. 

This person -- being classified as the leading millionaire of Thailand because the products he produces are in demand both in the country and abroad. 

I can't help but wonder how accurate the Chinese physiognomy textbook is regarding the chapter on reading human faces. My experience is that both of them are diligent people. 

"Is it because of their looks or their deeds, or both?"

If people are economical and honest in their jobs or professions, they will be successful. His heart must be full of kindness and mercy. As a result, those people end up being in a wealthy position in the eyes of others......or, what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ประเด็นเรื่องการสอนคำหยาบคาย (Issues of Profane Language) ในชั้นเรียนภาษาอังกฤษ

 การจัดการกับคำหยาบ (Profane Language) ในการสอนภาษาอังกฤษ: แนวทางและข้อคิดเห็น เริ่มต้นด้วยการเข้าใจประเด็น ในสถานการณ์การสอนภาษาอังกฤษที่เป...