Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Do you enjoy writing in English?

Do you enjoy writing in English?

You can check it out by answering the questions below. Add up all the numbers to obtain your score.


A lot
Sometimes
Never
I like writing stories in English.

3
2
1
I like writing reports.

3

2

1
I like talking to friends about my writing.

3
2
1
I like reading my own work.

3

2

1
I like planning my writing.

3
2
1
I like to revise my story and report after I write the first draft.

3

2

1
I like people helping me while I am writing.

3
2
1
I like using computers to write.
3

2

1
I like drawing with the computer or using it to illustrate my work.

3
2
1
I like to jot down English words, phrases, or expressions that I find interesting.

3

2

1
I like to discuss my ideas with other people before I write.

3
2
1
I am very worried about making mistakes when I write in English.

1
2
3
People say I am good at writing.

3
2
1
I am proud of my English writing ability.

3
2
1
Adapted from Nelson, Nickola, Wolf, Bahr, Christine M, and Van Meter, Adelia M (2004)

Rating:
14-24  You may not yet enjoy writing in English.
25-34  You begin to feel the joy of writing. Keep it up!

35-42   Congratulations! You really enjoy writing in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ประเด็นเรื่องการสอนคำหยาบคาย (Issues of SOTL in ELT) ในชั้นเรียนภาษาอังกฤษ

การจัดการกับคำหยาบ (Profane Language) ในการสอนภาษาอังกฤษ: แนวทางและข้อคิดเห็น Janpha Thadphoothon, Ed D  ในสถานการณ์การสอนภาษาอังกฤษ (ELT) ท...