Wednesday, September 30, 2026

BIZNEWS DISCUSSION HUB - BLOGGER COMPATIBLE SNIPPET

💼 B1 Business News Discussion Hub

Practice speaking with Sam, Laura, & Ken using Web Speech audio

CEFR B1 Level
Select Topic:
Category

Loading...

Metadata
📖 Click Underlined Words to Inspect:
No word clicked yet.

🗣️ 3-Person Model Discussion

Observe B1 turn-taking formulas, respectful opinions, and polite disagreement.

🎯 Key B1 Discussion Patterns in this dialogue:
  • Lead-in: "Hello guys, I just read some news from the website about... or listen to this:"
  • Asking for thoughts: "What do you think about this?"
  • Giving balanced opinion: "I don't know much about [topic], but I feel..."
  • Polite agreeing & adding: "That's a fair point... However..."

📝 Quick Comprehension Check

✍️ Discussion Notebook

Saved

Practice writing your own view using "I think..." or "I don't know much about X, but I feel...":

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIZNEWS DISCUSSION HUB - BLOGGER COMPATIBLE SNIPPET

💼 B1 Business News Discussion Hub Practice speaking with Sam, Laura, & Ken using Web Speech audio ...